Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Are We Going To Do About It?


   My boys and I went to the annual rodeo that comes to our little neck of the woods every September. As I sat there watching the ladies' barrel racing competition, I couldn't help tearing up just a bit. The thundering sound of a sprinting steed under the steady hand of a capable rider just screams freedom.


   Unfortunately, freedom is under assault by insidious forces of darkness. Forces that would treat women as nothing more than chattel to be controlled and subjugated......


   
   ...forces hell bent on the confiscation of hard earned wealth for redistribution to those who did not earn it and do not appreciate it....




   ...forces that attack our sacred institutions....


   
   ...and our founding documents....




   ...forces of spiritual wickedness in high places.




     So, what are we going to do about it?

1 comment:

  1. I hope whatever I do, it won't be too late. But I will stay engaged by reading, social networking, sending calls and emails to elected reps, interacting with family and friends about the issues, and I will support the candidate who emerges as having the strongest conservative record, as he/she is the candidate who CAN beat Obama.

    ReplyDelete